Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Airtel CallHome, Great Service For 7.9c!!

Its been quite a while since I moved to the US from India, and I must have spent loads of money calling my family back home. The cheapest service for making calls to India until now, was Reliance India Call which charged me thirteen odd cents a minute.

Then came Airtel CallHome. And I was blown away!

  • For starters, the website is a lot more prettier than the dull drab Reliance.
  • The process for signing up is fairly simple.
  • The service is much cheaper as compared to Reliance, and while Reliance hasn't quite tried to win consumer hearts, Airtel has got it right with all its special offers and never before deals
  • The biggest biggest positive is voice clarity! A million times better than Reliance could have ever offered me. I'm totally hooked. Great stuff, Airtel

Airtel was always my favorite brand even in India, and I had been an Airtel customer ever since I watched the mindblowing A.R. Rehman had on TV. The brand has a great contemporary feel to it and I'm quite happy to have an opportunity to use my favorite brand once again!

I'd like to see some price wars happen over this now, for in the end the consumer will benifit!

No comments: